How to Heal the Sick
If you want some 1-on-1 training, you can just message me via contact form, and we can set up a time to chat on skype. I am willing to speak with anyone who will listen.
- Before you contact me for skype training, please download and listen to these audio clips. I recorded these during a skype session I had with a friend in South Africa, they answer most of the common questions people have about getting training to heal the sick.
My heart is to help people realize what they have in Christ. This is not supposed to be for a “super-anointed” individual or group, it is the right and privilege of every believer. If we are to disciples nations, then we need the whole body to be doing their job. I will help anyone that is willing to take help.
- Click here to read a transcript of when I trained a friend to heal the sick over skype.
- Click here to get some practical pointers.
— adapted from Ryan’s page.
- First of all, don’t ask God if it’s His will to heal someone… If you don’t know His will, you can’t pray in faith. One of His names is Jehovah-Rophe, the God who heals you.
It’s His name, it’s His nature, it’s His will. Jesus healed everybody (Acts 10:38)! We get to partner with Him and re-present His nature and will
- Don’t ask God to heal the person, do not beg or try to persuade God to heal…He has already paid for everyone healing (1 Peter 2:24, Matt 8:17) and then He told you to do it! (Matthew 10:8, Mark 11:23, Mark 16:17-18)
- Understand your authority (another article), and act like it. (Luke 9:1, Matthew 10:1, Luke 10:19, Matthew 28:18, Eph 1:22-24)
- Understand your identity as a son, and the implications of it.
- Command the sickness or pain to leave. You tell it to happen. You are a king. You decree. (“Child, arise” Luke 8:54; “Peace! Be still” Mark 4:39; “Stretch out your hand” Luke 6:10; ”May no one ever eat fruit from you again” Mark 11:14; ”Be opened!” Mark 7:34)
- Ask the person how they are feeling after you tell the sickness or pain to leave. I usually ask, “On a scale from 1-10, if 10 is 100% better, how are you feeling now?”
- Always thank God for what He has begun to do, even if the person is only feeling a little better. (Matt 14:19) Always bring to focus what IS happening, rather than what hasn’t happened yet. (Luke 7:22)
- If the person isn’t completely better, lay hands/pray again (Mark 8:25) and ask again how the person is feeling.
- Never blame the person for not having enough faith to be healed if nothing happens. Lazarus didn’t have any faith to be healed—Jesus had enough faith for Him, so should we. Jesus always acknowledged faith in the other person but it was NEVER necessary.
Jesus knew who He was–a man who was not under the curse of sin (just like us because of His blood) who was in right relationship with the Father (just like us because of Jesus). And after the cross, the enemy is now a defeated foe (Heb 2:14, Col 1:13), you have all authority!
- Get tenacious and get fed up with the works of the devil. Understand that all sickness, torment, pain, etc. is from the devil and is illegal when you encounter it because of Christ in you. John 10:10 says that the devil came to steal, kill, and destroy, and that Jesus came to give abundant life. We are the dispensers of that abundant life if we will choose to be!
- God = good. Devil = bad. Let’s not get confused here.
- Never tell someone that God might be trying to teach them a lesson in their suffering. Jesus NEVER did this.
Think about it like this: If you had a child, would you throw them onto an interstate highway to teach them not to play in traffic? Of course not. So why would a good God give someone cancer to teach them to be humble? Make sense now? There is no cancer or sickness or pain or torment or suffering in heaven and mission is “as it is in Heaven.”
- HAVE FUN! God is good and loves when His children believe His Word! We need to stop reading what we believe in the Bible and start believing what we read! ”Believers will lay hands on the sick and they…SHALL recover!” It’s His reputation on the line…not yours. So start laying hands on people and knocking the devil out of ‘em!
We highly, highly recommend this teaching series for anyone who has even a slight interest in the ministry of healing or questions about why more people aren’t healed, etc. It gives a lot of practical concepts on how to see the sick set free from their infirmities on a consistent basis.
It is very militant, very aggressive, and very authoritative…so do not be surprised to find yourself questioning a lot of the doctrines that you probably grew up with and have believed most of your Christian life.
Our prayer is that all would listen to Curry’s teachings with an open heart and an open mind to receive the revelations of truth that resound through these messages, and to ACT on the Word of God after recognizing that the only thing stopping the healing God has for all mankind is the people He has commissioned to release it.